We are currently recruiting for permanent Warehouse Operative roles in our client's National Distribution Centre based in Dordon, Tamworth. Our client is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and is part of a Fortune 500 company.
The role will be ideal for those candidates seeking permanent, secure employment with guaranteed weekly hours on a number of different shift patterns and with immediate starts available. There is also the opportunity for those who are successful to be taken on as permanent colleagues, with the ability to develop further within the organisation.
Although experience within a warehouse environment is desired, this is not essential as appropriate training will be provided.
Our client is looking for candidates who are committed to championing a safe work environment, and who are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive team.Details of a Warehouse Operative
- The rate of pay varies between £8.80 - £13.08 per hour with additional earning opportunities through overtime and MHE training.
- The position will be temporary to permanent, with guaranteed weekly hours.
- There is a variety of day, afternoon and night shift patterns available (some fixed and others rotational). Shifts will be Monday to Friday, with the possibility of 1 day in every 3 weekends.
- The location of work is in Dordon, Tamworth.
- The site is COVID-19 risk assessed with full access hand sanitiser, soap and cleaning facilities throughout the warehouse
- Temp to Perm
- Sunday 7-15:30
There is a drug test that must be passed in the first week, Immediate starts availableRole of a Warehouse Operative:
You'll be part of our client's team working in different areas such as returns, export, despatch, and picking.Shifts Available:
Wide Isle Department (T2)
- Monday to Thursday 15:00-23:30 and one in 3 Fridays
- Sunday 7-15:30
Ecomm Department (T1)
- Monday to Friday 14:45-23:30
- Working one Sunday in 3
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking items such as bumpers or disk brakes to air filters for delivery to customers (lifting items up to 25kg).
- Receiving items into the warehouse.
- Adhering to all site health and safety rules and safe systems of work.
- Carrying out other warehouse duties as required.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
- On site subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Great team with training and support provided
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel do NOT
charge any fees for our services.Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.