Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa has an opportunity for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) in Client Services.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a subject matter expert within the wider Client Services team at Visa in Europe and provides excellent technical support and consultancy across a number of Visa products and services. This role is responsible for identifying and resolving client issues of high complexity and successful candidates will provide day-to-day support to financial institutions whilst providing best in class customer experiences.
The TAM will over time demonstrate an in-depth technical knowledge in a growing number of Visa products and services and will be able to successfully work on different technical support platforms.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will work in a highly collaborative team environment. You will need to be highly approachable by your colleagues seeking advice and at the same time you can rely on the Technical Account Management Team to give you the same support.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve queries relating to Visa’s Application Programming Interfaces (API), XML files, SOAP REST and JSON messages to support System Interface
· Support clients to successfully handle their dispute management on the Visa Resolve Online (VROL) platform
· Support the API Integration of clients onto the Visa dispute management platform (VROL)
· Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines
· Utilising exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to resolve technical problems by applying own understanding and in-depth knowledge of Visa services for specialised areas.
· Develop expertise in a number of Visa products to become a respected subject matter expert within the company
· Take ownership of high severity incidents and engage with senior management for escalation and communication purposes
· Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex processing, application usage or business events
· Develop effective working relationships with external and internal clients and achieve best in class customer satisfaction targets.
· Take training courses to broaden the knowledge of Visa’s processing systems and the payment ecosystem
· Manage technical communications with clients’ technical teams, project teams, customer services teams and senior executives
· Maintain and cultivate strong relations amongst the team and other key departments within the company
What we’re after…
· Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent. Computing or business related subjects would be an advantage
· Extensive experience of processing systems and services, and their practical application
· Strong background in a customer support /Account Management role in financial services, software or information services
· Proven ability to manage complex technical systems across a number of products, platforms and services
· Ability to comprehend and translate technical information and apply to business solutions
· Familiar with Payment Industry Standards and their application
· Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
· Demonstrated success in customer relationship management
· Understanding of APIs
· Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
· Functional Project Management experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.