CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.ukor call 02380 765 298
CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.ukor call 02380 765 298
Closing Date for this application is 30/03/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Utility Administrator to join our growing Property team here at Frasers Group. There will be unrivalled opportunities for growth here and you will be brushing shoulders with senior stakeholders on a daily basis. You will be involved in the building of a low carbon, resilient and economically efficient organisation to achieve sustainable business growth. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, the opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Communication with the main energy bodies: suppliers, DNO and National Grid.
• Identify and implement cost savings and opportunities
• Checking costs against Industry Standards
• Liaise with Property, Projects, Facility and external contractors
• Registering invoices to the Coda Dream accounting system
• Identifying and processing invoices
• Liaising with credit controllers and account managers to resolve discrepancies
• Ensuring all invoices are ready for payment as per payment terms
• Monthly statements of accounts reconciliations.
• Experience within Utilities or Payables
• Experience using MX Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of management within the organisation, and external contractors.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment as well as individually.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Linux System Admin you have a passion for automation, security and building reliable expandable systems. You develop scripts and tools to automate deployment tasks and monitor critical aspects of the operation, resolve engineering problems and incidents. Collaborate with architects and developers to help create platforms for the future.
You can either work REMOTELY or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
What you tell your friends you do
“I manage 100s of servers worldwide to keep millions of players happy”
What you will really be doing
Find ways to automate tasks and monitoring systems to continuously improve our systems.
Develop scripts and tools to make our infrastructure resilient and efficient.
Understand our applications and services and keep them running smoothly
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important development decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.
Skills and requirements
Minimum 3 years of experience on a Linux/Un*x System Admin role
Deep experience with Linux and Un*x systems
Networking basics knowledge (named, nginx, etc)
Some coding experience (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
Experience with common automation tools (Ex. Chef, Terraform, etc)
AWS experience is a plus
A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
Interest in mobile games
You must have the full right to work within the UK
We do we offer
You can either work remotely or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by an amazing team!
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Opportunity for an IT systems administrator to join a growing IT consultancy service and be a crucial part of the operations team.
Tasks and responsibilities including:
Desirable skills and capabilities
Previous experience administrating a corporate network, including:
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Our client in London is currently seeking a highly experienced and motivated Data Analyst.
This will be a 12 month position that may be extended.
The main function of a data analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical database analyst/programmer is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Leverage tools such as Python, R & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
• Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
• Experience working with big data analytics tools, and conducting large scale analysis.
• Experience using analytical tools (Tableau, statistical, visualization, GIS / mapping) and data processing and data analytics techniques (Python, R, SQL).
• Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, statistical inference, regressions, ML systems).
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.
£25k - £30k Per Year