Graduate Account Executive basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university.
- Strong people skills and ability to influence others.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (other European languages are a plus).
Graduate Account Executive preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a logistics/supply-chain role.
- Fluency in German or French.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button!