Supply Chain Analyst basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a scientific subject / engineering /supply chain management.
- Previous experience in a highly analytical environment.
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL is a must.
- Knowledge of R / Python and automation.
- Experience and passion to work on innovative ideas and create and build new processes.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent communicating and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company.
Supply Chain Analyst preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity and the backbone of an owner.
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results.
- Experience in machine learning (R, Python).
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this Supply Chain Analyst position, please click on the apply button!