Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, QS, SQS
North West, Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Preston, Salford.
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 - £55,000. DOE.
Immediate, dependant on notice period.
-My client is a infrastructure solutions provider. They offer solutions for Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Substations across 5 main business units in the UK and RoI. Specifically they provide solutions for substation and overhead line construction and refurbishment projects for Distribution Network Operators (DNO), Transmission System Operators (TSO), Wind Farm Developers, Solar PV Farm Developers and Private Network Operators.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 2 / 5 yrs experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good understanding of NEC 3
- Experience with working on Substation upgrades or new builds
- Experience working on Framework (Low value, High volume)
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- HV/LV Experience
- Experience of working on bids and tenders
- Experience in a client facing role
- To provide commercial support to the Project and Commercial management team
- Provide support in line with contractual requirements
- Mentor junior members of the team and promote best practices within the business
- Produce Periodic reports
- Attend client meetings and monitor changes
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.