Graduate, Project Management
As a Graduate, Project Management, you will assist the Project Manager in performing a variety of tasks as well as performing other clerical duties, such as updating presentations, updating central project register, ensuring proper electronic filing of important documents and updating word documents. The Graduate will also attend customer meetings and be asked to take minutes, which will give you the opportunity to develop customer-facing skills.
Reporting to the Project Portfolio Director for SITA at Borders, you will be a part of the Border Management business - the part of SITA tasked with protecting the passenger journey and securing national borders.
Are you ready to be part of the future?
What you will do
• Assist the Project Manager in maintaining and updating project execution plans and schedules;
• Conducting periodic project plans updates as per input from the project team.
• Monitoring project execution as per input from the team, updating project risks, issues, changes and financials and reporting deviations to the project manager.
• In association with the Project Manager, collecting updates from the team, and preparing periodic reports to be presented to management.
• Collecting all financial data about projects from different systems, and preparing, with the support of the Project Manager, a financial statement about the project.
• Filling in purchase order forms and tracking approvals, if and when requested by the Project Manager;
• Uploading receipts of purchase orders on the system as instructed by the Project Manager.
Who you are
• University degree in Project Management or a related field;
• Exposure to Project Management methodology;
• Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
• Interest in developing an understanding of Software Development and technology projects;
• Good time management skills;
• Ability to work well independently and comfortably with international teams;
• Fluent in English language (other languages are an advantage);
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written);
• Must have less than 12 months’ post graduate experience, excluding undergraduate placement/ internship experience;
• Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom without the need for a work permit / sponsorship.
What you can expect
• Participate in structured rotations allowing you great exposure to different teams and technologies.
• Get assigned to a Buddy and a Mentor that will guide you throughout your Graduate experience.
• Be a part of a Graduate community – both local and global.
• Have access to both Technical and soft skills development training.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
• And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
• Receive a competitive (£30K base salary) on top of the extensive benefits package.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Graduate, Project Management, Early Talent
EEO STATEMENT - At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organisation, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.