Swindon Bachelor | University 32 to 36 uur
Would you like to create and implement marketing plans for our fast growing temperature controlled packaging business? Are you self-motivated, creative, hands-on and do you enjoy technical products? Than you could be our new colleague!
32-36 hrs per week
About the Role
Your skills and qualifications
Topa Thermal is a market leader in temperature controlled packaging products, primarily for the distribution of healthcare products (www.topathermal.com). Our head-quarters are located in the Netherlands, so it is expected that the right candidate would be comfortable working from home and meeting with the Product Director (who is located in Wiltshire, UK) when needed. Monthly visits to the Dutch office, coupled with some international travel would also be a requirement of the role.
If you are interested?
Please submit your application by using the APPLY button. Due to the Covid-19 situation, all interviews will be held online.
We prefer to find the ideal candidate by ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.
Trefwoorden: Marketing Co-Ordinator, Vacancy, Job, Bachelor, Marketing, Industry, Jobs, South West, Bristol, Swindon, Wiltshire, Marketing Coordinator, Packaging, Marketing Manager, B2B marketing
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team based in London.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can't work from home. We've hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We've adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Product Marketing Manager - The Role:
Trust Payments is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing company and marketing team. We acquired Mobilize Systems, a mobile based loyalty and customer engagement platform in July 2020, you will primarily be responsible for taking ownership of our Loyalty Products and ensuring that the platform is fit for purpose.
You will deliver on end-to-end marketing activities and initiatives to ensure adoption across our target regions and verticals This role will closely collaborate and coordinating activities with key stakeholders to deliver effective messaging/positioning, thought leadership content, and direct and indirect channel enablement tools to ensure the right value proposition lands with the right audience to accelerate adoption.
Product Marketing Manager - Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the foundational product marketing elements such as strategy playbooks, messaging collateral, dedicated website content, data sheets, white papers, webcast content, presentations and thought leadership content
- Partner with Product Management to incorporate key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Act as a key contact for the marketing organization to provide content, customer insights and feedback as they create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, web design, persona development and target marketing refinements to build pipeline
- Lead the creation of exciting, innovative product launch plans, fuelled with storytelling and customer references that are fully synchronised with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline
- Develop a rich understanding of the market, analysing customer, competitor and market trends in intricate detail, and gleaning insight that is powerful and compelling
- Define the customer value proposition for Loyalty and maximise the customer benefits from effectively defining, positioning and optimizing the roles of partners in the overall CVP
- Plan campaigns / efforts / launches with a cross-functional team
- Optimize results to replicate successes
- Field stakeholder requests, prioritizing workflows, and identifying new opportunities
- Setup regular training session with stakeholders
- Ensure all Customer touchpoints are kept updated including; any lead generation activities, website, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- Establish budgets, financial models, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Support marketing team on events, webinars and other marketing initiatives to ensure maximum ROI
Product Marketing Manager - You:
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management. Proven speaker comfortable in large audiences
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Campaign Management (Acquisition, In-life, Up-selling & cross-selling, retention)
- Professional writing and proof-reading experience in English
- Strong agency management experience
- Excellent multichannel campaign strategy, management and executional experience
- Loyalty and data product marketing experience
- CRM platform experience (Salesforce - preferred, HubSpot, Oracle)
- Reporting and data management
- Project management
- CMS management (Wordpress)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
To submit your CV for this exciting Product Marketing Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
Product Marketing Manager - FinTech
Are you a highly ambitious Product Marketing Manager? Are you interested in helping an already successful business hit new heights? Do you have a passion for technology and innovation, especially in the FinTech/payments space?
The Company:Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading Global Fin-tech business, who is at the cutting edge in the Financial Technology space, particularly within the payment's arena. They are led by an ambitious management team who have a genuine hunger to grow further over the next couple of years with continued investment into new products and technology.
The Role:Product Marketing Manager
They are looking for a strong, dynamic person to come on-board to join the growing organisation and marketing team. The role will be involved in marketing across all products and merchant services including Loyalty and Gateway. It will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver effective messaging and deliver end-to-end marketing activities.
Key responsibilities: Product Marketing Manager
Your experience: Product Marketing Manager
NB: Due to high levels of response, we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to every applicant.
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognised as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
This is a new position for our London team which will focus on demo conversion and lower funnel support and help implement lead generation campaigns.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your CV today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.
9 days ago