We are currently seeking a motivated and organised Warehouse Assistant to join our small and friendly team in Poole. The role will see you dealing with all warehouse operations, to include; processing sales orders, picking, packing, despatch, goods inwards and stores. Some minor mechanical assembly of company products will be included too.
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Assistant
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week (1 Hour Lunch)
REPORTING TO: Operations Manager
SALARY: £15,000 - £18,000 /year + Benefits
Grosvenor Technology is a market leader in global access control & human capital management solutions- with more than 25 years of innovative engineering experience.
We deliver much more than just secure, smart environments. We create bespoke solutions tailored to an organisation's working practices.
The ideal candidate would have recent and relevant warehouse experience in a similar role. Additionally, a keen eye for detail coupled with strong record keeping skills are key, along with excellent interpersonal skills as there will be a regular and ongoing need to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
Experience & Qualifications
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
To apply to our vacancy for a Warehouse Assistant, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Self Employed Telecoms Engineer Vacancy
Great opportunity for a Telecom Engineers in Bournemouth BH1 2 3 4 5
We are currently looking for Self Employed candidates interested in engineering telecoms roles for our telecom clients.
With this particular opportunity, training, van, tools and ongoing support will be provided. You will need a UK driving license, good people skills and a desire to develop in the Telecoms industry.
• To undertake shift on scope rotational basis work (5 days, Monday – Sunday) covering your local area and working mostly on your own
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics to determine the problem and provide a solution within customers’ homes
• Optimising customers in-home set up to get the best internet speeds and ensure they understand their products which might include digital TV services
• Good attention to detail in completing your workflows daily so we pass the correct information back to our clients and so we effectively manage our stock
• You will be friendly, customer focussed and desire to resolve connectivity issues
• You must be interest in broadband, telephony and digital TV technology and set up
• You will be working on a self-employed basis
• You’ll be a team player, working with the wider team and our clients on a daily basis
• You’ll be hard working and flexible to take on our planned and unplanned workload
• A current UK driving license with no more than 6 points is essential.
What we Offer
• Step into a career within field based engineering
• Comprehensive training: with our trainers; buddying with our field teams and online through our Learning application
• Part of a team who are passionate about doing a great job every day, regular communication and recognition for a good job
• Competitive day rates
• Full support to get you set up as a Self Employed engineer – we hire you all the equipment you need to get you started and advice on how to manage your contract
Once trained, you will be fully competent in the Installation, Repair and Maintenance of Broadband, Telephone and TV services in our customer homes.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV
Circa £27k per annum.
Job Types: Contract
Salary: £27,000.00 /year
£40k - £48k Per Year
1 day ago
20 to 49 employees