Senior HR Business Partner basic Qualifications:The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
- Have significant HR experience at HR Manager / Head of HR Operations level, ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Possess problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans.
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours.
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Have intellectual curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team / business.
- Be experienced in managing a team of HR professionals.
Senior HR Business Partner preferred Qualifications:
- Ideally both degree and CIPD qualified.
- Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) would be advantageous.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, Spain and China (Joyo.com) and maintain over 50 fulfilment centres around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
To apply for this Senior HR Business Partner position, please click on the apply button!