Area Manager basic Qualifications:
- Degree qualification or equivalent.
- Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfilment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions.
- A forward thinker, with an ability to manage high levels of ambiguity and thrive on change.
- Qualifications in Engineering, Operations, or related fields is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and build partnership relationships with both agency management representatives and their delivery providers.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to work for different managers: we move managers around to meet business needs and as our business grows and you must adapt to changes in management.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Direct management experience for employees and their performance.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas.
Operations make sure we live up to our promise: to deliver Earth’s biggest selection of products around the world come rain, hail or snow. We want to be a company where customers from every country will recognise, value and trust our products and our services. But getting the right product to the right place at the right time – every time – is no easy task. Explore our website – check out the stores, read some customer reviews and learn about our programmes. You can also visit our investor relations and PR sites to have a look at our last annual report and read recent announcements about partnerships and product launches.
Yes, we’ll expect a lot of you and we’ll stretch you constantly with all sorts of challenges. But you’ll never feel like you’re doing it alone. We’ll give you all the help you need to do the best job possible and encourage you to develop every day. Plus you’ll be part of a supportive team, working with colleagues, learning from them and collaborating to get the job not just done, but done brilliantly. And with all of us behind you, you’ll achieve more than you ever thought you could.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this Area Manager position, please click on the apply button!