Account Executive, International Markets (Asia and Pacific & Middle East and Africa)
+ - United Kingdom, London, Greater London
+ - Denmark
+ Job ID GB4833
+ - Sales
+ Language EN
Do you have a proven track record in Sales, Sales support or Business development? Do you thrive in an fast-paced, agile environment? Are you committed to driving commercial excellence and building long term partnerships? If yes, apply now.
The Commercial Excellence team (TMD) at LEGO® Education is looking for an experienced account executive, to support the regional account lead for Asia and Pacific & Middle East and Africa, to improve our performance with strategic resellers across these markets.
• Deliver excellence in partner relationship management, revenue growth management, annual business planning cycles and performance
• Drive business growth with the partner through increased pipeline conversion, campaign execution, growing sell out and mutual returns
• Drive a LEGO® Education partner management approach to increase transparency and accountability and commercial performance across our resellers
• Support the creation and implementation of robust business plans that ensure long term goals will continue to drive sales
• Document and support annual sales cycle through CRM tools with monthly demand plan meetings
• Conduct monthly forecasts, manage budgets and annual contract renewals
• Support online sales demos, presentations, and trainings
Play your part in our team succeeding
This is a great opportunity to contribute towards the exciting business growth of LEGO®Education worldwide. The Account Executive will work within a team that is driving business growth from our largest, most strategic partners, maximising the potential of our portfolio in reaching more classrooms and their teachers and students. This role demands a commitment to excellence and discipline in channel-management, and a strong growth mindset to challenge existing norms and push for excellence.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
• 3+ years existing experience in a sales role (international experience desirable)
• Proven experience in CRM and sales tools
• Demonstrate and model critical thinking and a can do attitude
• English is essential, Japanese/Korean languages desirable
• Knowledge of the education sector
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
“This is an incredible opportunity to join the LEGO family, and develop your sales career in our growing International Education business”.