Natural medicine is the future – and the future needs the best!
Pascoe Naturmedizin is one of Germany’s 100 most innovative mid-sized companies. The success story of this family-run company, which specialises in natural medicine, began three generations and more than 120 years ago when Friedrich H. Pascoe took over his first pharmacy in Mülheim an der Ruhr in 1895. Today, the company’s global success lies in the hands of 200 employees. They develop and manufacture herbal and homoeopathic remedies, vitamins and food supplements to the highest quality standards.
We are excited to announce the launch of our UK subsidiary and are looking for an experienced
Key Account Manager – Pharmaceutical (m/f/d)
Do you have a burning desire to take the company in the right direction and increase sales? Can you identify new markets within the accounts you manage and develop new business opportunities? Does this sound like something you would be passionate about and want to work for a GREAT company that truly values its employees? APPLY NOW!
Location: London / WFH (partly)
- Responsibility for and expansion of the company's UK hospital business
- Positioning products in clinical settings and ongoing strategic development of the customer segment
- Formation and competent development of key opinion leaders, speakers and scientific medical centres
- Defining sales targets and responsibility for the implementation, development and sustainable orientation of strategic goals
- Designated contact for medical and scientific questions
- Providing support for external stakeholders (clinics, medical centres, community practices, etc.)
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues in Research & Development, Marketing, and with international colleagues
- Preparation and presentation of medical and scientific material
- Preparation and competent organisation and facilitation of events, expert meetings and advisory board meetings
- Participation in national and international congresses
What we are looking for
- Degree in medicine or natural sciences, preferably a doctorate
- Experience of the UK clinical market and knowledge of working practices and structures
- Compelling powers of persuasion based on professional relationship management and closing skills
- Strong identification with sales targets and KPIs, strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience of active project design and working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically, good implementation skills
- High intrinsic motivation
- Strong social skills and a confident manner
- Confidence, convincing presentation skills
- Efficient, structured, independent, solution-oriented style of working
- Intelligent, able to think outside the box and proactively shape affairs
- Team player, sociable with effective communication skills, “networking”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (more bonus points for additional language skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Must hold a valid UK driver’s license and must be willing to travel with potential of overnight stays
We offer you
- A demanding, challenging and varied range of tasks
- Cooperation with and in a motivated team
- An open, direct corporate culture
- Excellent prospects and opportunities for further training
If you have the experience we are looking for and if this sounds like your ideal next step, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your documents to email@example.com.