Onsite Recruiter basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hands on experience delivering high volume recruitment in a fast paced environment as part of an agency or in house team.
- Competent user of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills with different parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers.
- Ability to produce reports from large amounts of people centric data, including the sharing of analysis/trends identified.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet business need.
Onsite Recruiter preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of temporary workforce recruitment processes.
- Experience working in warehousing, industrial, logistics, FMCG, retail or other similar sectors.
- CIPD qualified.
- Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button!