Operations and Logistics Intern basic Qualifications:We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in logistics, supply chain, production, engineering or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and local language if applying to a country outside the UK).
- You have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- You are willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts hours.
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, and use sound logic to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
Operations and Logistics Intern preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full-time role; if it’s in an operations or customer-facing environment, even better.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this Operations and Logistics Intern position, please click on the apply button!