Health and Safety Manager basic Qualifications:You have the below? Great!
- Educated to degree level, and/or qualified to NVQ5/NEBOSH Diploma level: you have significant Health and Safety experience, ideally gained in a logistics environment.
- You’re a chartered member of an industry body representing the interest of Human Resources, such as IOSH (CMIOSH) or equivalent.
- Flexible approach to work, while always managing your own priorities and workload.
- You’re able to effectively lead and manage a team.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills: you’re also results-oriented and tenacious.
- You’re also comfortable communicating at all levels of seniority within a large organisation.
- You possess an in-depth understanding of EU & UK Health and Safety legislation.
- You can quickly build credibility, using your influencing skills and strategies to build buy-in for change.
- Demonstrable record of driving significant change through an operation.
Health and Safety Manager preferred Qualifications:You own the below as well? Even better!
- You possess experience of Lean, 5S and Kaizen methodologies.
- Qualifications or experience of environmentally-conscious initiatives would be advantageous.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button!