Make a difference every day – Become a care assistant!
Night Care Assistants Needed – Waking Nights
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Comfort Call are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time care assistants within the following locations:- S25, S26, S60, S61, S62, S65, S66. You will be based with the one service user each night within their own homes, to provide them with their care needs throughout the night. There are also day shifts available, should you wish to extend your hours.
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
That’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. Although it is predominately a night position, between 10pm and 7am, we do try have other hours available within the community to allow some flexibility.
You don’t need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
What are the benefits of working with Comfort Call?
- Competitive hourly rates or £9.40 per hour
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at Comfort Call
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Maybe based within the following areas.
Masborough, Broom, Broom Valley, Moorgate, Wellgate, Brinsworth, Canklow, Town Centre, Whiston, Wingfield, Greasborough, Kimberworth, Kimberworth Park, Ferham, Droppingwell, Oakdale, Richmond Park, Rockingham, Thorpe Hesley East, Blackburn, Clifton, East Dene, Herrigthorpe, Eatwood, Dinnington, Laughton, North Anston, South Anston ,Aston, Aughton, Kiverton Park, Swallownest, Todwick, Wales ,Catcliffe, Treeton Bramley, Flanderwell, Hellaby, Maltby, Morthen, Sunnyside, Thurcroft, Wickersley Harthill Thorpe Salvin