Maintenance Technician basic Qualifications:
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Basic workshop skills.
- Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters.
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
Maintenance Technician preferred Qualifications:
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng.
- Experience of high voltage switching.
- Experience of sortation machines.
- Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
- Experience of print and apply machines.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this Maintenance Technician position, please click on the apply button!