Works Delivery Manager (buildings)
Sheffield, doncaster, rotherham
Salary / Benefits:
Negotiable depending on experinece
immediate start avaliable
- My client are a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering.
We are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments
To be suitable for the position you must have;
-Civil Engineering Construction Project work (at least 5 years) - Essential
-Management of multiple work sites - Essential
- Suitably qualified by experience
-Railway Safety Training (PTS/COSS)
-SSMSTS & SSOW Planner
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Strong building knowledge - General Building
- An up to date understanding of building regulations
- Working within a railway environment
- Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria.
-Plan, organise, motivate and effectively deploy allocated site personnel and resources to achieve completion within the allowed programme period.
-Accept, control and reconcile temporary works and permanent works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works in accordance with the planned activities.
- Prepare site works package plans and contract plans to achieve, as a minimum, the Client's requirement and specification.
-Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with CML Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.