£250 - £450 Per Day
Contractor, Full Time
4 days ago
Website Production Manager
We are looking for a Website Production Manager for a Client in West London
• Being the EMEA production lead: - First point of contact for stakeholders with website production briefs, updates and issues.
• Funneling these requests to the correct team and determine which ones will be taken on by us (consulting with Channel Manager where needed).
• Responsible for driving down overall LTS times whilst promoting creative innovation and developing the efficiency of website as a channel.
• Management production (development) agency:
- Capacity and resource planning, including leading weekly sprint meetings
- “Dispatcher” role, getting projects into the right people
- Bridging marketing and development, “translating” communication in both directions
- Liaising with marketing throughout the production cycle
- Review and QA of briefs and asset handovers from marketing
- Review and QA of all production work from development
• First point of contact for planning and workflow process, ensuring we are operating within standards and working to optimize and develop those processes.
• Accountable for delivery of BAU website projects. This includes tracking against the project plan (where relevant) and ensuring on time delivery.
• Daily enforcement of guidelines, best practices and standards of website processes and web asset production.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners on optimizing performance & ROI of website as a core acquisition & retention channel across EMEA by delivering against KPI’s (registrations, active users, activation & adoption rates, etc.)
• Experience within an EMEA-wide website team as a technical producer or project/production manager
• Proven experience managing and collaborating with web developers.
• Technical knowledge about website technologies / infrastructures
• Experience with project management principles and practices (Agile, Kanban)
• Some knowledge of website design principles and UX frameworks
• Experience of working with in house product and engineering teams
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
• Marketing POC for BAU website changes and project requests
• Scheduling and resource management in collaboration with Lead Developer
• Two-way communication with development and marketing teams for any issues, feedback or queries related to ongoing work
The ideal profile we are looking for is:
• Has worked with multi-regional, multi-language web properties at an enterprise level.
• Has project management experience, working within Agile/Kanban principles.
• Clear and confident communicator, able to distil “development speak” into non-technical terms and vice-versa.
• Broadly aware of the specific legal and risk sensitivities involved with financial institutions.
This is a 6 month contract assignment.
Will based in West London – close to Hammersmith.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with daily rate and availability.