Web Data Analytics & Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Web Data Analytics & Reporting Manager to join us and play a pivotal role on our journey of growing a successful data driven Marketing function.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, this role supports key areas of the business including our Digital Marketing Team, Commercial Team, and Digital Product Team. Leading on all thing’s analytics, this role will use third-party data to support the business in understanding performance, will suggest improvements/recommend actions based on the data available, and will be responsible for identifying and presenting opportunities for future growth.
If you’re looking for a role where you can analyse the ordinary and suggest ways to make it extraordinary then this could be the role for you!
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Director to deliver the Paperchase Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Lead the development of the internal database, and the strategy to build value from an engaged audience.
- Lead the analysis and reporting that underpins the Digital Marketing Strategy, producing insight on digital marketing activity and performance, customer acquisition/retention, customer journeys and conversion, all with the aim of aiding future growth.
- Analyse the customer and prospect databases to create segmentation profiles to aid a data led strategy.
- Partner closely with the eCRM Manager to develop and execute customer profiling and targeting.
- Build a ‘test and learn’ plan to constantly improve performance.
- Analyse, collate and present data and performance to wider business and senior leadership.
- 6+ years experience working as a Digital Marketing Analyst, meaning you are able to demonstrate a strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis, data modelling and statistics. Ideally within a digital first business.
- Has a proficiency in analytics, statistical & visualisation tools. Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar.
- Takes a strategic and analytical approach to numbers and data and has the ability to turn data into actionable insights and learnings.
- A natural communicator who is confident in presenting data to different parts of the business and able to flex your communication style depending on audience.
- Experience of preparing for and presenting to senior leaders is preferable.
- Discussing insights as part of an open forum will be an everyday occurrence and you aren’t afraid to challenge when needed.
- Self- driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own, your teams and your customer’s goals.
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment.