Alliance Automotive UK Limited
Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany, and the UK. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates.
A Warehouse Operative is currently required to join our busy team. The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
- Picking customer orders, loading vans, and making regular checks to ensure all orders are picked correctly
- Oversee the dispatch of orders and coordinate van deliveries
- Checking and putting away supplier deliveries, informing your line manager of any shortages or damaged stock
- Assist with a rolling stock taking program, ensuring all stock is located correctly at all times
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Good time keeping
- Flexible when needed
This role description is intended as a summary of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties, the post holder is expected to undertake any tasks and responsibilities as required and deemed appropriate by the business.