The role: We are looking for a UX Content Writer to join our Group’s Leeds service office in the Product Management department.
You will report directly to the Head of UX Architecture to support the content strategy and creation for our ground breaking international digital gaming products.
Are you our next star player?
You will show a passion for crafting simple, straightforward copy that makes sophisticated concepts easy for users to understand, improving the overall customer experience within our products. You should be customer-obsessed and continually driving to improve and optimise the user experiences through strategic copy!
Why we need you
You will be responsible for building out new content for both existing product experiences, as well as working with team members to identify and strategize content for future product feature creation and implementation. Effective communication is a must for our end-users built in a manner that is consistent with our internal tone of voice and brand communication guidelines.
Who we’re looking for
- Make the complexities of our product areas such as responsible gaming, exceptionally easy for our users to grasp and navigate.
- Collaborate with User experience Architects and Product Managers to strategize, propose, and build content for all of our digital products & experiences.
- Review & modify existing content across our digital experiences to help increase the level of engagement and understanding of the users.
- Build trust with our customers by growing the transparency and clarity of our products.
- Work with the CXD team to improve product & feature adoption through communication campaigns.
- Align business goals and objectives with user research and customer feedback to build actionable content strategies and roadmaps.
- Work with our legal & compliance team to regularly review product content for regulation compliance.
- Actively participate in user research sessions to better understand the voice and needs of our users
- Cooperate with UX team to test the implementation of content strategies.
- Support team efforts by crafting process outline documentation
- Present & share content best practices across the entire product design org
- Collaborate with internal brand teams on the development and implementation of brand TOV
- Contribute to and produce guidelines for 'what good looks like.'
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Strong proofreading/editing skills
- 3+ years of experience of writing product-focused copy
- Passion for phenomenal customer experiences
- Portfolio of UX writing for tricky customer flows
- Experience working with user research to interpret customer feedback
- History of using user research/customer data to build content strategies
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate sophisticated concepts simply
- Experience using iOS, Android, and web apps
Nice to have:
- Gambling and gaming knowledge/background
- An online portfolio showcasing your work examples
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Flutter International is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact:
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.