User Support Specialist
Haggerston, England, United Kingdom, ENG
Life as a User Support Specialist at accuRx
We're looking for someone to join the accuRx family who can work alongside us to deliver a first class experience for our users. You'll be part of our Users Ops Team, which is currently a fantastic team of 11. We're still learning lots, and need someone who can jump in with new ideas, experiment, and help us grow our team. You'll be the first point of contact with users, and will have a significant role in shaping the development of all the products we provide to the entire NHS workforce, always in line with our users' needs.
Our support operation is valued highly, with everyone in the business doing a monthly slot on our frontline support desk to stay close to users. We view our User Ops team as being at the centre of the company - they interface with developers, product teams, user research, growth, and everything in between.
- You’ll be the first point-of-contact for our users, whether they get in touch by phone, email or web chat providing responsive, effective and friendly support to our rapidly-growing user base
- You’ll resolve product and technical queries across the entire product portfolio, speaking with a varied set of users from both Primary Care (GP) & Secondary Care (Hospitals, Care Homes),
- You'll be conducting user research related to upcoming products and features
Scaling our future processes
- Using your day-to-day support on the front line, you’ll be constantly looking for ways to be more effective and responsive in supporting our users. This includes improving our external and internal resources, and also our team processes.
- Balance delivering a first class experience for any user that gets in touch, whilst ensuring a focus on community-led and self service support
- As User Support Specialist, you will feedback to the Head of User Research, CEO and CTO to help shape the product roadmap
Customer success & community management
- You’ll be pivotal in growing a tribe of highly engaged users, bringing them together in online user groups and events
- This will help us learn from our users and continually innovate our product offering to keep making a difference to healthcare professionals
- We want to build out more of a focus on 'customer success'. This means you'll work on not only how we can get new users signed up seamlessly, but also how to keep our existing users engaged by exploring all we have to offer
What the team say...
"Having the opportunity to work on the front line of the business, and talk to our amazing users every day is such a great place to find yourself. Not only do we get showered with compliments about a fantastic product but when we fix any issues the users are having, we make their day! It's an incredibly rewarding role with the opportunity to be an expert in all of accuRx's products."
Harry Kershaw - User Support Specialist
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- Evidence that you’ve engaged with users or customers before: maybe you’ve been a support specialist, or a community manager
- Excitement about building a community around its users, and encouraging them to be excited about being part of something
- Familiarity using social media to engage people within a group
- Energy and proactivity: we’re a small team, where your impact will be high: a proactive and smart approach to the role is a must
- Experience in, and enthusiasm around trying new methods, switching up processes and coming up with new ideas around how we run our support platform and user journey
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
As we have launched our products within hospitals, this means that unlike GP Practices who are only open within the week and normal working hours we have a duty of care to support our users throughout the weekend and evenings.
This mean you will be expected to work at least one evening shift per week (until 7pm). This is likely to extend further down the line until 8pm. You will also work 1 in 5 weekends (9am - 1pm).
Please note: Any hours worked on weekends or after 6pm on weekdays will be paid at x 1.5.
Salary and Benefits
- £28,000 salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- £500 wellness bonus - spend on anything that's keep you physically and mentally healthy
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.