£40k - £45k
3 days ago
We are looking for a Travel and Expense Analyst to join one of the world's leading investment firms that seeks to create positive economic impact and long-term value for its investors, the companies they invest in, and the communities in which they work. This is a 12 month contract based in London.
You will support the event management and travel teams in all aspects (both administrative and operational) and support event technology through the building of registration websites, events apps as well as managing attendee data and providing event reporting/analytics.
The main responsibilities of the Analyst will be to manage and assist in day to day workflow acting as the gatekeeper to the Events team, assuming the role as an “expert” in specific events software and keeping up-to-date on all emerging technologies, and taking on special projects that arise.
In addition, this candidate will support the travel team with new hire training relative to travel policies and will also provide day to day support and administration for the Travel & Entertainment platform.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3+ years of related experience within events / meeting planning / registration technology
• Experience with Travel & Expense systems a must
• Previous experience working in financial or professional services firms greatly preferred
• Thorough understanding and previous experience of administering a firm wide expense policy
• Comfort in working with numbers with advanced excel skills a pre-requisite
• Exposure to and knowledge of SAP Concur Expense a strong advantage
• Candidate will possess a proven ability to build and maintain relationships, hold strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality standards, great initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work well within a group or alone
• Able to travel when required to be on-site at events and / or troubleshoot remotely
• Flexible and willing to work outside of normal business hours when needed
• Must be self-confident, proactive, solutions-oriented and a creative problem solver
• Exposure to and awareness of how corporate travel programs operate
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Pre-eminent customer service skills