£17k - £20k Per Year
3 days ago
Over the past ten years, 360 Resourcing Solutions have firmly established itself as a market leader in online candidate attraction. We are looking to continue our growth in 2021 and are looking for driven people to grow within 360. You will be joining our team in Warrington at our brand-new state of the art offices, with cool breakout areas and a fun office environment, we even have an office dog! With regular team incentives, beer o’clock Fridays, two parties a year along with frequent charity events it all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you could ever experience.
We are now looking for a Trainee Project Executive to join our fantastic in-house tech team. Reporting into our Tech Director and working with Project Managers the Trainee Project Executive will initially learn about and gain an understanding of recruitment and help to configure systems before moving into a pure tech role focussed around our own Talos system and client service. Long term our Trainee Project Executive will be responsible for the project specification and delivery of our HR technology platforms, liaising with key stakeholders from external clients, third parties and the internal development team.
Trainee Project Executive – Responsibilities
- Take client briefs to understand their requirements for the project
- Understand the required timescales for project completion both internal and external
- Manage additional stakeholders to gather all information required
- Understand what best practice is and advise on this where necessary
- Report and log all issues through internal communication channels
- Identify any potential problems before they occur to mitigate effects
- Effectively communicate to high level stakeholders and internal teams professionally
- Responding to inbound requests in a timely manner
- Building relationships internally and externally
Trainee Project Executive – Desired Skills
- Able to work to tight timescales and ability to push back if deadlines are not met
- Degree in maths or statistical led subject welcome
- Excellent MS Office skills and some project experience or interest required
- Some direct hire recruitment knowledge is desired although not essential
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and ability to question
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Clear communicator across all platforms with a strong interest in tech
- Problem solver with an ability to think on your feet
- Organised, methodical, logical thinker with desire to self-develop
As our Trainee Project Executive you will be conscientious and confident to take on a range of client tech led projects ensuring the very best in service and delivery. The Trainee Project Executive has an amazing opportunity to truly understand recruitment, the psychology behind it and how we can best service our wide-ranging clients. In reward for your hard work and commitment you will receive great tech training and have genuine future career prospects as the tech team continues to grow.
You may have gained your previous work experience in an entry level project management role, recruitment or client/customer service led position. We would also welcome applications from university graduates with relevantg placement experience.
Apply now to be considered for the Junior Project Executive role.