Are you a talented individual looking to begin a career as an Electrical Estimator?
If you would like to work for a long-established company, with an excellent reputation within the construction industry, then this is the role for you.
WysePower have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Estimator to join their team in Wolverhampton. You will be provided with all the support and training you need to succeed.
Due to internal restructuring, we have an opening for someone looking to apply their technical ability to a challenging trainee role within our expanding business.
WysePower, are the leading providers of Site Temporary Services to the Construction Industry and are looking to recruit a Trainee Estimator to join their team based in Wolverhampton.
As a Trainee Estimator, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Assisting in preparing and submitting tenders in line with the client's specification as well as applying the companies USP's / innovation to enhance the tender submission.
- Attending site tender meetings and undertaking site surveys.
- Processing incoming and outgoing tenders, reviewing information received and ensuring all internal forms are completed and processed to a consistently high standard.
- Preparing high quality lighting, power and mechanical drawings.
- Value engineering projects to maximise margins.
- Supporting the sales and estimating team with technical data.
The role is working directly with the Sales and Estimating team, Contracts Managers and Senior Management.
Keywords: Estimating | Electrical | Design | Costing | Engineer | Estimator | Electrical Estimator | Cost Engineer | Electrician | Trainee | Assistant | Junior | Technical Data | Surveys | IT Literate
We offer 25 days holiday plus the eight public holidays.
- Good communicator - both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills, with a good eye for detail.
- Competent in numeracy and technical subjects.
- Willing to learn and proactive to assume challenges.
- Electrical / Electronic design experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
WysePower have been trading for 55 years with a low turnover of staff, with rapid growth due to successes within the construction industry.