Traffic Management Operative (TMO)
Bristol - ideal for those based around Bath, Chippenham, Cheltenham or Clevedon.
Pay / Benefits:
£100 to £140 per shift depending on experience level (you will receive time and half for weekend work & double time for nights)
- Navartis are working with an award winning and growing contractor who operate around the South West region. They operate in multiple sectors including civil engineering, roads, utilities and environmental. They have several contracts in the Bristol region.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Traffic Management experience for a contractor
- Full UK Driving Licence
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- 12D knowledge / experience
- NHSS Lantra
- Qualifications M1 M2 M5 M6
- Traffic Management operative required in Bristol
- Permanent position with good rates of pay
- You should have good knowledge of traffic management and TM regulations and hold relevant qualifications
- You should be flexible on working hours and hold a full UK driving licence
- You will deliver and collect TM equipment across the region, maintain a high standard of safety, keep up to date all paperwork, and manually operate traffic signals onsite when required.
- Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.