Tendering Manager, Tramission and Distribution Tendering Manager, Substation Tendering Manager
Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Salary / Benefits:
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum, plus package
Immediately Considerate to Start dates
As one of the leading engineering companies, our client help customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
They are a single point of contact combining the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent with minimum 5-7 years' experience and around 3-5 years' experience in the transmission sector
- In depth professional experience and knowledge of power supply systems, sales and tendering
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work with cross-functional and cross-border teams as well as to cope with a flexible-load environment
- Motivated to take full ownership for tenders similar to a project manager
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of working with utility, industry and transport customers as well as international EPC's
Good knowledge of AIS/GIS HV/MV equipment
- Previous experiences of working with National Grid advantageous
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Tendering Manager within the Tendering Team for Europe. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for tender preparation for turnkey High-Voltage AC Substations for Utility, Industry and Transport projects from the early pursuit phase until final negotiation, contract signature and handover to the execution team. During preparation, the successful candidate will lead an interdisciplinary tender team to professionally prepare the technical and commercial offer.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.