Technical Support AdvisorWhat you will do
In our business we have a team who have a “passion to protect what matters most”
We are actively recruiting for skilled Customer Service Advisors – Technical Support to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience.
We offer on-going training, job security and career development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally, we are looking to grow our team to service our exciting range of residential, commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.How you will do it
Qualifications What we look forRequired
20 hours per week – Monday to Friday – 9:00am till 1:00pm or 10:00am till 2:00pm
The Resolve Team operates 24 hours a day and is the most adaptable and versatile operational department within the company.
This is a phone based, security system technical support position that provides technical support to the field engineers and customers.
In this role you will be;
• Providing a high level of customer service to external B2C and B2B customers and internal stakeholders.
• Using a broad range of monitoring and programming software.
• Dealing discreetly with bespoke and high security customer requirements.
• Our Technicians will be scheduling remote system checks.
• Remote fault diagnosis.
• Technical troubleshooting.
• To be successful as a resolve technician you will have a background in customer services.
• An interest in problem solving.
• You will have experience in handling a high volume of calls and resolving customer problems quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent communication skills are essential.Preferred
• Experience in a technical problem solving or IT support role will be advantageous.
• You will have the ability to relay technical information to a non-technical audience.Job
Field OperationsPrimary Location
Bldg Technologies Solutions