Apec/BTN is part of the Alliance Automotive Group. Supplying the motor trade for over 50 years, specialising in the Braking & Turbo aftermarket to motor factors throughout the UK and Ireland.
We never compromise on quality or service, so we’ve earned a reputation that’s respected and trusted throughout the motor trade.
Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany and the UK. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates.
Reporting to the Technical Development Manager:
- Be the technical ambassador of the Apec brands.
- Assisting APEC ASM to maximise sales of braking product via the Apec Network.
- Carry out technical field workouts with/without ASMs to promote best practices and resolve technical queries.
- Support customer enquiries, visits, demonstrations, training and technical/warranty issues.
- Provide information to the management and product teams on all aspects of the brake programme. Regular feedback on competition (distributors and suppliers) their activities, strengths and weakness in the marketplace and how Apec can benefit from it. Identify strengths and weaknesses in the existing programme and advise management team.
- Develop and maintain up to date brake product expertise.
- Researching and writing of training materials and technical articles.
- Train and assess to IMI QAP standards to customers, end users and internal teams.
- Keep up to date records of all customer visits.
- Delivering technical training to colleges/educational organisations/ automotive societies