We are currently working closely with a company that thrives on their passion for Healthcare data and improving the NHS through combining various methodologies on their own propriety platform.
They are looking to provide their next Healthcare fanatic with the ability to make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences with exposure to leading-edge environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the team of architects, supporting and taking the lead on the client interaction, based on their trajectory.
- Assisting in the design and building of their existing tools that the team use in the delivery of customer systems.
- You will be responsible for the designing and building of Data warehouse to provide the flexibility and allowing appropriate access on reports and security.
- Taking part in the slicing and dicing of the data from a number of perspectives (e.g. patient, hospital, Health Board etc.)
- Identify and present key project risks to the Project manager and assisting in their mitigation.
- Liaising with customers, sales advisors and the team with information on the patient journey and the impact this has on the development of their internal system.
They’re looking for a candidate with experience in the following:
- Degree or Equivalent in a Numerate, Engineering or Scientific discipline
- Hands on experience and exposure to customer architectural direction and alignment
- Internal architecture and system development to support multi-tenanted systems and how to migrate them to the Cloud.
- T-SQL and SSIS Development
- NET Programming
They provide support and various opportunities such as professional qualifications to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills in providing the best technical solutions.
If you do not have the relevant experience in the Healthcare Sector (whether private or public), you will not be shortlisted as this is a CRUCIAL requirement!