Team Leader – Care
Porthpean, St. Austell
Are you a dedicated care professional with a person-centred approach? Want to progress your career and take on an engaging role where you’ll make a difference?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an established and growing service within an outstanding, values-driven charity.
Working across Devon and Cornwall, Havencare Homes and Support Limited is a forward-thinking charity that provides social care services for people with learning disabilities and autism.
Offering supported living and residential care services, we use a range of approaches to empower individuals, help them to be as independent as possible and nurture their potential with dignity and respect.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our team in Porthpean, working 30 – 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary of £10.20 per hour
- Contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
- Excellent training
- Help to shape the delivery of our services
- Make a real difference to people in your community
As a Team Leader, you will oversee care teams and ensure that a person-centred service is delivered.
Your team will be providing a combination of 1:1 support and core background support within a shared hub for 6/7 individuals living in their own flats with access to a support hub.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will:
- Make sure that services meet internal and external quality standards
- Collate and conduct quality audits on daily and weekly records
- Ensure that staff are aware of support outcomes and are consistently working with the people we support to achieve them
To join us as a Team Leader, you’ll need:
- Experience of supporting and providing services for individuals with learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Patience and a good work ethic
- IT skills
- The flexibility to meet service needs
A driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. Current knowledge of CQC regulations would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Care Team Leader, Social Care Team Lead, Support Team Leader, Senior Support Worker, Lead Support Worker, Care Supervisor, or Social Care Supervisor.
The working hours for this role are 30 – 37.5 hours per week (negotiable for the right candidate). You will need to be flexible and able to work between Monday – Sunday (2 weekends on, 4 off).
The closing date for applications is the 5th February 2021. Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 8th February 2021.
Please note that this role is conditional upon receiving an acceptable Enhanced DBS check and subscription to the DBS Update Service, eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
Webrecruit and Havencare Homes and Support Limited are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Team Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.