We have two positions located in Bury and Rochdale
CFS CARE currently have some fantastic career opportunities for experienced and passionate Team Lead Support Worker’s with existing skills, knowledge and work history in children’s services, mental health, drugs and alcohol, domestic violence.
Working with young people aged 16+ with a wide range of support needs, you will be supporting and guiding them to developing their life skills to enable them to live independently.
- Opportunity to be part of a multi-agency team of professionals
- Lone working with the service user
- Sleep in shifts
- Promoting, supporting and empowering young people to engage in education, training or employment
- Promoting well-being
- Developing life skills for example, meal preparation, house cleaning, washing, what to do in emergency situations, financial planning
- Support, empower and enable the young people to understand life post 18 and make positive choices for their future independence
- On-call rota
- Supervise the team
- Manage the staff rota for the service
- Quality assurance the service
- report to senior managers on daily operations
- Staff meetings
- Liaise with social workers and other professionals
- Update risk assessment and plans
- Calm under pressure
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise
- Assertive decision making
- Crisis management
What we offer
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness plans
- Cash Medical plans
- DBS cost covered
- Full company induction including shadow working
- 24/7 support via Senior team members
- Enrolment onto the Diploma Level 4 CYP
- Career development opportunities
Shifts are 24 hours based on a rolling rota. One 24 hr shift to be flexible within the service.
We welcome applications from all, irrespective of ‘race’, religion, sex, disability, marital status and age.