Targeted Youth Coach
Albion in the Community
Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for a Targeted Youth Coach to join the team.
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton and Various locations across Sussex
Salary; dependant on skills & experience
Hours: Full-time. 35 hours per week
Job Type: Fixed term until March 2022
Deadline Day: 29th September 2021
Who are we?
Albion in the Community (AITC) are the official charity of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. Through the power of football and the brand of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, AITC are committed to delivering high-quality, accessible opportunities that improve the health and wellbeing, education, and aspirations of our community.
Targeted Youth Coach - The Role:
AITC are recruiting for a Targeted Youth Coaches to come and join the team. This role will provide one-to-one mentoring for young people that are known to the criminal justice system or at risk of either being a perpetrator or victim of violent crime.
Targeted Youth Coach - Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Targeted Intervention Coordinator in the development of delivery resources and opportunities within intervention projects, including but not limited to PL Kicks Targeted and Reboot
- Engage participants into AITC programmes, including new referrals and enquiries
- Work as part of team to ensure participants are supported
- Manage individual participant caseload to meet pre-arranged KPI targets
Targeted Youth Coach - You:
- Have a background in either teaching, youth work, mentoring, mental health work or community work
- It would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have knowledge and understanding of child protection issues, experience of planning and delivering sessions and experience of working with young people and adults
Targeted Youth Coach - Our values:
Targeted Youth Coach - Benefits:
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a competitive reward package which will include, but not limited to:
- Free breakfast & lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
- Free onsite parking
- Local travel discounts
- Discounts at the Club¿s superstore and website
- Health benefits including eye care
- Group life protection
- Club pension scheme
- Discounts and benefits for local businesses
Targeted Youth Coach - Disability Confident:
Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club are proud to be a disability confident employer who are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities throughout our recruitment and selection process. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our People and Culture team.
Targeted Youth Coach - Equality Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club celebrates and values the diversity brought by employees, potential employees, casual workers, potential casual workers, players, potential players, applicants, supporters, participants on community programmes and customers and believes the Club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, thus allowing it to meet the needs of a diverse population within a multi-cultural society. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Targeted Youth Coach - Safeguarding Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and Albion in the Community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To submit your application for this exciting Targeted Youth Coach opportunity, please press 'Apply' now to be redirected to our website.