We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
Stanmore House Residential is for children and young people. We provide specialist support to children and young people with different health, physical and learning disabilities. We are looking for the right people to make a difference. The children and young people who live within the residential service all require individual support in order to enhance and enjoy their lives, have fun, and to thrive. The residential service supports the educational and health needs of the children and young people.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £9.66 per hour
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Please follow the 'Apply' button.
A full driving licence is required for this post. This post involves shift work (nights shifts and weekends including). Due to specific customers' requirements we are looking for female candidates only on this occasion.
For more information on this role, you can call Fiona on 01555 665041 using reference CS201208.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.