Supporting the team, you will take responsibility for supporting the management of third party logistics providers to maximise availability of our products into the distribution centres and stores.
In conjunction with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and cost efficient inbound supply chain both through operational and project management. You will be working as part of a growing and developing supply chain team, looking for continuous improvement within your role to simplify processes and maximise efficiencies.
We do things our way at Aldi. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we’re opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our National Supply Chain team, there’d simply be no products in those stores.
Supply Chain Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management and control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks, working with Buying, RDC’s and suppliers to deliver to agreed timeframes.
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business.
• Support in the management and control of logistics service provider’s performance, KPI’s, development and continual improvements, ensuring availability of product into the RDC’s from suppliers.
• Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies.
• Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required.
• Deliver successful Christmas and key events.
• Support the delivery of the department strategy as required.
• Confidence and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues of all levels is key.
• Need strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business.
• Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
• Innate curiosity; always striving to improve and simplify processes and ensure consistency wherever possible.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task, be pro-active and work on own initiative, working both in a team and independently.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel and Word.
• Ability to investigate and analyse a challenge and offer a solution.
• A desire for continued personal development.
• Flexible and resilient when workload demands it.
• GCSE’s / A-Levels or Equivalent
• Professional work experience or a recent graduate
• Demonstrate understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Organised, problem solving, computer literate, confident communicator, detail focused, excellent time management, change management.
Working Hours - 08:00 - 16:30 (Mon to Fri)
Holidays - 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
Aldi Perks - Bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership, shopping and travel discounts & many more.