Kingston Upon Thames
What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining our store in Kingston, on a temporary basis as our Supervisor, who is responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the store and motivating team members to ensure all sales and operational goals are met and exceeded.
Who you are
- You’ll have previous experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Experienced in supervising and guiding a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Supporting the opening and closing of the store
- Inspiring the team to ensure sales targets are continuously met
- Delegating duties and responsibilities to sales team ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standard in a timely manner
- Assisting the management team in leading the team to meet KPIs for the store
What we’ll do for you
- Generous employee discount
- Business wear
- Sales and service bonus scheme
- And many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.