Strutt %26 Parker - Rural Surveyor - Associate Director - Northallerton
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team in Yorkshire which operates out of two offices; Northallerton and Harrogate.
The team undertakes the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional rural advice, their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise on some of the most prestigious clients in the area. The role will be a blend of Estate Management and professional working within a team.
- Acting as principal agent and contact for a selection of key management clients
- A keen interest in a range of professional services when acting for the landowner, such as;
- General Diversification Projects
- Secured lending and other professional valuations
- Maintain a strong client base
- Ownership of tasks by seeing them from start through to completion
- Deliver income within a high performing team
- Identify and secure new work opportunities
- Competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor, and ideally FAAV qualified with experience of delivering work across a range of projects.
- Demonstrate team leadership potential, capable of building relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities.
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues and clients.
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- Managing a team
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with the companyrsquo;s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.