Trek Bicycle Corp
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
This is a brand-new store due to open late 2021!
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Store Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration: A fantastic compensation package including staff discounts on the best bikes in the world!
About the Role
We understand that inspiring leaders come from many different backgrounds. What matters most is your ambition to succeed, your proven track record and your ability to lead your team from the front whilst nurturing their talent and empowering them to become the very best they can, all, whilst connecting with customers.
If you are, all of the above, then Trek’s Store Manager Role could be for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Actively work the sales floor interacting with customers and employees to achieve the store sales goals.
- Will be one of the top two (2) sales people in the store. Lead all staff in world class customer service to deliver on all financial goals of the organisation.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly financial review meetings as needed, and other meetings as necessary for the financial health of the business.
High Performance Staff
- Organise, implement, and validate staff training. “Training” will include but not be limited to sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, Ascend POS, Ascend Analytics, and product training.
- Validate training through a variety of methods including active role-playing, Trek University, secret shop reviews, and direct observation.
- Will conduct a bi-weekly leadership meeting with Service Lead, Sales Lead & Inventory lead to review prior 2 week performance as well as future planning.
Store Merchandising and Operations
- Participate in the merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience.
- Merchandising includes but is not limited to sorting, straightening, fixture arrangement, and feature displays.
- Monitoring store supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed.
- Responsible for exporting daily if files into QuickBooks at least weekly.
- Actively participate in all facets of human resources and staffing within the store
- Scheduling, and performance management
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role.