Stockroom Assistant - Back of House
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Stockroom Assistant to join our Retail Team.
Full-time contract, approx. 40 hours per week, £9.20 per hour plus up to £0.80 per hour of service charge. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will maintain the highest level of delivery and stockroom standards. You will be responsible for processing deliveries, the movement of stock within the store and daily replenishment for the shop floor, as well as additional stock-related operations. You will ensure our fantastic product range is always available to our customers. You will also need a flexible approach as there will be times when you will be supporting the selling team and other areas of the branch.
You must be prepared for heavy lifting and deal with morning deliveries. Previous experience in a fast-paced food retail or warehouse environment would be highly advantageous.
- Organise and maintain the stock records
- Collect and organise products within the warehouse following company procedures
- Ensure our warehouse and all areas utilized by the Retail team are clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Maintain maximum stock availability through effective use of replenishment
- Engage with customers and deliver an amazing service
- Gain good product and company knowledge and share it with customers
- Work as part of a team to support all areas of the store
- Accurately handle cash while using our till system
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.