Stage Lighting and Special Effect Technician
We are currently recruiting for the position of Stage Lighting and Special Effects for Disney Cruise Line.
Attend to preventative maintenance and routine repair of lighting equipment. Responsible for handling, setting, disposal and safe use of pyrotechnic product onboard. Collect, receive, load, and manage inventory of all pyrotechnics. Set/strike and perform required show tracks for all WDT production shows. Maintain and check rigs.
- Minimum two years experience in a theatrical environment
- Proven experience with repair, maintenance and operation of intelligent and generic lighting equipment, in a performance or service industry environment, required
- Ability to work at heights and with heavy equipment, required
- Ability to perform in environments that have second-hand smoke, pyrotechnics, chemical smoke, haze, fog, dry ice, and other special effects, required
- Experience with computerized lighting control systems, preferred
- Knowledge of special effects systems, including smoke and pyrotechnics, preferred
- Working knowledge of staging, scenic and props, preferred
- Self-motivated person, able to work with little supervision
- Experience with High End lighting fixtures including: Cyber lights, Studio Colors and Studio Spots
The Agency is the agent and recruiting on behalf of Disney Cruise Line.