30+ days ago
|Department:||Real Estate Dispute Resolution|
Real Estate Group
IBB’s Real Estate group covers a range of development and commercial property work with a number of partners ranked as leaders in their field. The group is divided into five teams:
To provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of real estate dispute resolution in line with the firm’s standards of performance. Ensure exemplary client care establishing trust and confidence and demonstrate strong financial management, commercial awareness and professionalism at all times.
1. Provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of real estate dispute resolution including:
2. Develop own technical knowledge and skills including the ability to:
3. Ensure you remain up to date professionally and technically by attaining and recording CPD, as well as developing knowledge of the market place and client base.
4. Meet the firms quality standards including:
5. Assist the team in its marketing and business development objectives, including activities such as attending client events, writing text/articles for the website and other publications, and assisting the Partners in organising marketing events.
Skills and Experience