Hours - Monday to Friday - 8am startsPackage: standard company benefits, wellbeing support line and hundreds of discounts on your favourite high-street brands, restaurants, holidays, days out, car dealerships and more!Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people
The Site Manager will look after a security team of Team Leaders and Security Guards for a British semiconductor and software design company.
- Lead and supervise a team of Shift Security Supervisor and Security Officers. Setting and ensuring appropriate standards of performance, conduct and behaviour, motivating and encouraging them, as well as setting strong moral and ethical standards.
- Delivery and compliance to Client' Security Standard.
- Ensure that Site Security procedures are well documented, disseminated, maintained on a current basis and aligned with latest Client' Security Standard.
- Plan, Propose, deliver, maintain and constantly improve Site Security Systems and various other Security infrastructure in line with Client Security standard as well as Site security Risk assessment.
- Ensure through team the effective monitoring of CCTV system, Intrusion Detection system and appropriate response.
- Ensure Monitoring of equipment operational status and ensure all failures are reported and remedied in a timely manner.
- Manage the day to day security operational deployment; ensuring that the team is deployed appropriately to provide the most effective site security, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and professionalism.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly and monthly L1 Assurance plan is delivered as per the client' standard.
- Ensure Site Security Team is aware of, and adhere to all procedures covering security, health & safety, environmental, quality and training.
- Ensure all protective security systems (physical, technical, procedural and personal) are being operated effectively, and that they are fully operational. Also checking that the reporting and dealing with all faults is being done in line with the laid down procedures.
- To manage the on-site security team during incidents to provide full support to the emergency services and on-site incident control. During the incident, ensure that the security of the site is maintained, and that the security team are deployed effectively.
- Conduct investigations into reported risks or incidents and provide summary reports for security management review.
- Develop reports, including statistical and written analyses of threats and incidents for management review.
- Ensures that standard procedures for all security & emergency-related issues for the site are followed.
- Responds to alarms and security related problems that come to the attention of the Supervisor, as violations of security and EHS procedures to serious emergencies.
- Oversees the daily operational running of the Security Officer deployment and ensures security posts are effectively manned.
- Carry out briefings and refresher training with officers as necessary and provide security induction to new employees and contractors where required.
- Conducts security related additional activities as reasonably requested.
- Ensure Contract delivery standards are maintained in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinate with employees and suppliers regarding special project and specific assignments such as access to site.
- Training coordination and motivating the security officers and to inculcate the values of Securitas and JM acceptable standards of behavior.
- Provide the site leadership team security support for daily and special events.
- Maintain direct liaison with client site stakeholders, law enforcement agencies and private consultants, as appropriate.
Health and Safety
- Training and reviewing performance of Shift Security Supervisor and Security Officers.
- Monitor and ensure that the Security Team Carries out their assignments in a highly effective, efficient and consistent manner.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and scheduling duties to Security Personnel to ensure optimum utilization of manpower and exercise maximum controls with adequate freedom to act to Security team.
- Manpower planning and to supervise the recruitment of security officers at site positions
- To ensure appropriate processes are in place to approve and control leave, sickness absence and overtime to ensure appropriate cover of shifts.
Requirements of Site Manager:?
- Innovate and implement effective evacuation and roll call system. Also take a proactive role in the management and coordination of site EHS incidents & emergencies.
- Tackle significant EHS issues without delay, ensure potential hazards are identified and managed.
- Ensure appropriate Safety Risk assessment is conducted for all regular and non-regular Security activities and appropriate measures are taken to ensure safe working practices.
About CompanyThe Successful Security Officer will be joining
- Excellent customer service, management skills, people skills, organisational skills and time management
- Ability to remain firm, diplomatic and approachable.
- SIA License?
- 5-year checkable employment history.
- Strong security background
- Strong knowledge and exposure to unions.
one of the largest security service organizations in the world.