Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
- Complete annual reviews with all staff within the company timelines.
- Review development needs of the site technicians in line with site specific and Dematic business requirements.
- Coach and mentor all staff to embrace Dematic and relevant design/industry standards.
- Implement a succession planning model to ensure continued quality of employees and service delivery to the customer.
- Promote a positive working environment through engagement and develop a strategy unique to the site that maximises staff retention
- Deliver budget and demonstrate cost control within contractual guidelines.
- Understand & meet all service contract deliverables
- Schedule and plan all meetings to satisfy both Dematic and customer requirement against contract agreement
- Prioritise and plan AMHE repairs in line with customer business needs
- Maintain all relevant service records and ensure they are readily available for agreed periodic customer reviews as stipulated within the service contract
- Prioritise system faults to minimise impact to the customerâ€™s business
- Ensure site spare parts are maintained and audited in line with contractual and/or Dematic agreement
- Ensure all contractual hours are achieved and headcount is maintained
- Ensure full utilization of CMMS or equivalent for all maintenance types and spares management
- Ensure all Safety Critical PPMâ€™s are completed before or on the due date, all exceptions to be documented and reported
- Customer management for legislative requirements of maintenance under, but not restricted to PUWER and LOLER
- Management and Control of obsolescence on site
- Promote, support and propagate the standardisation/harmonisation of maintenance practices within the NE Region
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards to the site i.e. EN528
- Maintain compliance to key CE Directives and standards ensuring all changes are channelled through the correct business department(s)
- Ensure compliance with Dematic standards
What We Are Looking For:
- HNC / HND / Degree qualified
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers
- IOSH / NEBOSH Trained
- Budget and cost control experience essential
- Experience in Continuous Improvement techniques.