Site Engineer also open to hear from Assistant / Graduate Civil Engineer's
Warrington - Ideally suited to those based around the North West, Liverpool, Manchester, Widnes, Runcorn or Chester.
Salary / Benefits:
£26,000-£35,000 (Depending on your experience level) plus excellent company benefits package
Navartis are pleased to be working with a leading specialist construction and civil engineering contractor which operates across UK with 5 regional offices and have been established over 60 years. Due to increasing workload my client is looking to appoint a Engineer for their North West Office.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Civil Engineering Qualification e.g. Degree or HND.
- Ideally 1 to 4 Years experience in Civil Engineering.
- Experience for a contractor
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Computer literate
- Roads experience
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Civil Engineer position
- Permanent position
- North West based role
- Role would suit an established Site Engineer looking to progress and be involved in project management or also open to hearing from Assistant or Graduate Engineer's looking for their next step.
- Client is a well established specialist contractor and involved in highways and bridges.
- You should ideally have some experience of civil engineering and a civil engineering qualification.
- You will work from their North West Office across a number of civil engineering projects, reporting to the Contracts Manager and assisting the site manager on site with engineering requirements splitting your time between the office and site.
-Excellent opportunity, good overall package on offer depending on experience level
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.