Site Engineer also open to hear from Assistant / Graduate Civil Engineer's
West Midlands - Ideally suited to those based around the Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke, Cannock, or Tamworth
Salary / Benefits:
£24,000-£27,000 (Depending on your experience level) plus excellent company benefits package
Navartis are pleased to be working with a leading specialist construction and civil engineering contractor which operates across UK with 5 regional offices and have been established over 60 years. Due to increasing workload my client is looking to appoint a Engineer for their North West Office.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Civil Engineering Qualification e.g. Degree or HND.
- Ideally 1 to 2 Years experience in Civil Engineering but also will consider recent graduates.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Computer literate
- Experience for a contractor
- Roads experience
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Site Engineer position
- Permanent position
- Midlands based role (however first project is based in the North West so you should be flexible on travel, expenses will be covered)
- Role would suit an trainee / assistant Site Engineer looking to progress and be involved in project management in the future.
- Client is a well established specialist contractor and involved in highways and bridges.
- You should ideally have some experience of civil engineering and a civil engineering qualification.
- You will work from their West Midlands Office across a number of civil engineering projects, reporting to the Contracts Manager and assisting the site manager on site with engineering requirements splitting your time between the office and site.
-Excellent opportunity, good overall package on offer depending on experience level
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.