Purpose of Job:
To provide supervision and leadership whilst carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment, and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and response to site engineering emergencies.
Undertake minor installation works in accordance with client change management structure and statutory compliance protocols
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Support the contract requirements as High Voltage and Low Voltage Authorised person providing switching schedules, planned and reactive support to all electrical systems.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Provide single point of contact out of hours and make informed decisions regarding remedial activities and escalation procedures.
- Ensure that Critical cooling water systems and any domestic systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the critical and non-critical plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets – hard copy or electronically as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Integral and clients’ staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
Hours of work: 24/7 Shift pattern (7am-7pm and 7pm-7am).
- 17th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation
- Previously LV/HV Authorised Person
- C&G 236 Parts 1 and 2 or mechanical equivalent
- C&G 2391 - Desirable
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices. Sound level of administration/organisational skills
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at our cost.