Trek Bicycle Corp
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
This is a brand-new store due to open late 2021!
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration: A fantastic compensation package including staff discounts on the best bikes in the world!
About the Role
Do you have a passion for customer service excellence, sharing enthusiasm for cycling, whilst also having the ability and knowledge to perform all repairs and servicing? Do you have working knowledge of current standards and practices in the bicycle industry?
What you’ll do
As a Trek Service Technician, no one day is the same as the last. This job is all about caring for bikes so their owners love riding them. You’ll troubleshoot repairs and service all kinds of bikes, and you’ll be the first to have your hands-on brand-new models before they hit the sales floor. Most importantly, you’ll build relationships with people who trust you to keep their gear running flawlessly.
We’re looking for a teammate with stellar customer service skills, a willingness to learn, and a real motivation to build skills as a technician. So, if you’ve already worked as a mechanic, that’s great. But if not, we’ll train you, and there may be a requirement to train at other UK stores.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
- Prior mechanic experience is not required!
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role.