This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Service, and the successful will be required at all times, to ensure that Service, Commissioning and related services of Greenbank Technology products and equipment is achieved to meet both company and customer objectives.
- To ensure, at all times that commissioning of equipment in the field is performed satisfactorily to both company and customer satisfaction and within the allocated timescales and costs.
- To be prepared to liaise directly with customers, suppliers and other departments as appropriate to ensure Service / Commissioning of Greenbank equipment is executed on time and to customer satisfaction.
- To be aware, at all times of the importance of continuous engineering improvement with a focus on cost reduction for company products and to provide feedback to the Engineering Department on an ongoing basis, possible â€˜value Engineeringâ€™ and product cost improvements or suggestions.
- Ensure that as part of your responsibilities that customers are fully aware, at all times of the provision for Services from Greenbank Technology.
- To assist customers as necessary in aftermarket support of Greenbank products and equipment by working closely with the Head of Engineering and Lead Projects Engineers.
- At all times be aware of company objectives and predicted profit margins in line with company objectives.
- Ensure that Health and safety standards are met
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ previous experience in a similar role in addition the successful candidate will have the following skills
- COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1 also CPA1 and CDGA1 would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- A strong mechanical engineer with good knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Previous experience working in the can making industry -s preferred.
- Flexible to work and travel internationally (UK, EMEA & Rest of World).
- Must be problem solver â€“ strategic thinking and apply best practice engineering skills.
- Familiar and able to use Microsoft suite of software.
- Be able to carry out feasibility studies and draft and write reports for all key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR